Morning diet breakfast recipes for weight loss. Most people have a healthy breakfast staple that can get them through their long busy day. Unfortunately, these breakfast staples sometimes can be redundant and boring. However, with just a dose of creativity, you can create tasty and healthy breakfast foods every morning. In this article, we will share with you 5 morning diet breakfast recipes for weight loss that are some of the healthiest and tastiest breakfast recipes that will ever taste. Not only that they taste great, but will also contribute to your weight loss efforts. Here are five tasty and healthy morning diet breakfast recipes for weight loss that anybody can prepare from home.
- Tomato, Artichoke, and Feta Frittata
- Egg (1)
- Egg white (1)
- Cooking spray
- Tomato (1/4 cup, chopped)
- Canned artichoke heart (1/2 cup, drained and chopped)
- Shallot (1 tsp, chopped)
- Feta cheese (3 tbsp, crumbled)
- Whole-grain bread (1 slice, toasted)
- Whisk the whole egg and egg white together.
- Mist a skillet with cooking spray while in medium heat.
- Cook the tomatoes, artichoke heart, and shallot for about 2
- Lower the heat and add in the eggs.
- Cover and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
- Top it with feta cheese and serve with toasted bread.
This breakfast recipe only contains 286 calories.
- Orange-Pomegranate Ricotta Toast
- Low-fat ricotta cheese (1/4 cup)
- Honey (2 tsp)
- Whole-wheat toast (1 slice)
- Navel orange (1 whole)
- Pomegranate seeds (1 tbsp)
- Nutmeg (3/4 tsp)
- Combine low-fat ricotta with honey.
- Spread on the toast and top it off with the remaining ingredients.
This particular morning diet breakfast recipes for weight loss only contains 291 calories. The good thing about eating whole grains is that it can reduce inflammation which can help with decreased belly fat. Furthermore, pomegranate may boost the burning of fat and losing weight because it activates proteins that regulate metabolism and fat.
- Egg whites (2)
- Whole-wheat tortillas (2)
- Fat-free cheese (1/4 cup)
- Rinsed canned beans (pinto beans or black beans; 1/4 cup)
- Scramble the egg whites to preferred degree of doneness.
- Load onto the tortillas together with beans and cheese.
- Roll the tortillas and microwave for half a minute.
- Top it off with salsa and serve
breakfast recipe only contains 282 calories and can easily fill you up because
of the whole wheat tortillas.
- Banana (1, sliced)
- Non-fat milk (1/2 cup)
- Frozen unsweetened blueberries (1/4 cup)
- Frozen unsweetened strawberries (1/4 cup)
- Peanut butter (1 tsp)
- Honey (1/2 tsp)
- Combine the banana, strawberries, blueberries, milk, peanut
butter, and honey in the blender.
- Blend for a whole minute or until your desired consistency is
This breakfast recipe only contains 225 calories. According to the founder of Foodtrainers in New York City, Lauren Slayton, R.D., the potassium in banana can help make you look and feel slimmer.
- French Toast with Strawberries
• Egg (1)
• Non-fat milk (2 tbsp)
• Whole-wheat bread (2 slices)
• Strawberries (13, sliced)
• Powdered sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Whisk the egg and milk together.
- Dip the bread into the egg and milk mixture.
- In a non-stick pan, cook the bread until they are brown.
- Top the toast with strawberries and sugar.
breakfast recipe only contains 275 calories and the fiber in the strawberries
can increase your feeling of satiation
These 5 morning diet breakfast recipes for weight loss are proof that a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. Try them all out and see for yourself!