- Publish Date: 22-02-2018 / 3:15 AM
- Category : General
The height of a person is influenced by a variety of factors such as genetics and nutrition. However, if you are looking for natural ways to improve your height within one week, there are some exercise regimen on how to increase height quick using these 4 stretching routines to grow taller exercises.
Below are some of the most effective stretching routine to grow taller exercises that anybody can do at home to increase height quick.
- 1. Vertical Hanging:To do this exercise, all you need is a solid bar that you can hang on to which is positioned at around 7 feet above the ground. As the name suggests, vertical hanging involves holding onto the bar and hanging with your arms neither too close nor too far apart.
Hang for as long as you can. When you feel that you’re getting tired, swing back and forth slowly and attempt to touch the ground with your toes. Doing this exercise will stretch your spine and expand it. For best results, you can do this exercise thrice a week.
- 2. Using ankle weights:You can perform this exercise by sitting on a high chair with ankle weights attached to your ankles. It is recommended to start with lighter ankle weights and then increase the weight gradually. Let your legs stretch downwards with the help of the weights. Once you remove the ankle weights, kick your legs gently for about ten times to relax them, and then kick your legs once again for about ten times but this time more vigorously.
Doing this exercise will flex your knee cartilage and improve the length of your lower body and help you grow taller. For optimal results, do this exercise thrice a week.
- 3. Forward spine stretches:Start by sitting up tall on a mat and extending your legs shoulder-width apart. While keeping your feet flexed, reach the top of your head while keeping your shoulders relaxed. Next, inhale and stretch your arms out in front of you and bend forward slowly. Try your best to touch the tips of your toe. Hold the stretch for around 15 seconds and perform four repetitions.
- 4. Pilates rollovers:Begin by lying on your back, with both arms positioned along your sides and your palms facing downwards. While keeping your legs together, extend them upwards towards the ceiling and then bend your legs back such that they touch the ground above your head. Don’t worry if you can’t touch the floor at first. This exercise is great for expanding your spine and stretching your upper body.
There are a lot of supplements out on the market today which promise that your height will improve if you take them. Although some are backed by scientific evidence, nothing is safer compared to using natural methods on how to increase height quick by simple exercises and stretches, such as the ones listed above. Not only are they free from side effects, but they can also promote a better overall health if done properly. Indeed, the 4-stretching routine to grow taller exercises and routines can do more for your overall health.