Diet and exercise plan to lose belly fat fast. Abdominal fat (waist to hip ratio) is the most accurate indicator of overall health, even compared to body mass index. It is the most obvious way to gauge the health of an individual. And it is important to get belly fat under control given its significance in our overall health.
Why, because the lean body does not only make us feel good about ourselves. It helps to protect against our bones becoming weak or thinner as we age. The following are tips on diet and exercise plan to lose belly fat fast. Let us examine them one by one.
- 1 – Drink Lemon Honey Water. The world is going alkaline. It is becoming very clear that diseases flourish in an acidic environment and cannot survive in an alkaline environment or conditions. But there are many other benefits. Honey and lemon in the morning are as alkaline as it gets and alkaline bodies are more efficient. Such bodies, burn fat quicker which leads to a healthier overall body, mind, and soul.
- The body is a holistic system and drinking this simple tonic is one of the best ways to lose weight. Indeed, lemon honey water is one of the best weight loss drinks ever invented; as far as diet and exercise for losing belly fat goes. It is a good idea to drink this first thing in the morning, right after your morning exercises.
- 2 –Do Cardio. Exercise burns calories, and it is a good habit to get into such a habit instead of simply looking for clever ways to avoid doing honest cardio. The good news is that all you really need is 20 minutes of intense cardio. Yes, only 20 minutes, and that is enough to avoid gaining belly fat. However, you must be consistent to make it work.
- At the very least, make sure to do some form of cardio exercise every single day. Regular cardio is a proven and time-tested fat burning exercise. It is one of the most effective ways to guarantee a reduction in belly fat.
- 3 – Eat Soluble Fiber. One of the most talked-about diets and exercise plan to lose belly fat fast has to do with soluble fiber. Eating this form of fiber is one of the best ways to stave off belly fat. It is one of the more underutilized techniques despite being one of the most effective. Soluble fiber will make you feel full, as a result, you will eat less. Eating soluble fiber is almost like the technique of eating protein to stave off belly fat; but soluble fiber is cheaper and healthier.
- As an added benefit, it will decrease the number of calories absorbed from food. This is a special characteristic found in soluble fiber not found in the increased consumption of protein. According to one observational study of over 1100 individuals. It was found that a 10-gram increase in soluble fiber intake corresponds to a 3.7 % belly fat decrease over a 5-year period. Common sources of soluble fiber include Avocados, Legumes, Flaxseeds, oat, barley, Apple, Pea, Citrus, blackberries and more.
- 4 – Avoid Trans fats. There are many nutritional dos and don’ts. But regarding abdominal fat trans fats are mostly to be avoided. Trans fats cause inflammation, heart disease and abdominal fat in numerous studies. One study on monkeys found that animals with trans fats in their diets have a 33% increase in belly fat compared to animals using monosaturated fat. Trans fats raise bad cholesterol (LDL) and lowers your good cholesterol (HDL.) It can also make people develop type 2 diabetes.
These are the four most important things that one can do to avoid belly fat. Cardio, lemon honey water, soluble fiber and avoidance of trans fats are the quickest route. A good diet and exercise plan to lose belly fat fast should include all four. Other techniques include cutting back on refined carbs.
And increasing your whole grains intakes, which studies have shown to reduce abdominal fat. These indeed should be a bigger part of any diet and exercise for losing belly fat. Anybody can do these, just incorporate them into your lifestyle while making sure you eat healthily.