- Publish Date: 13-04-2019 / 3:51 PM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
How to lose fat on your face – exercises to lose face fat: Face fat seems to have a mind of its own. While a double chin is often associated with being overweight, the truth is that even lean-bodied people can look a bit disproportionately fat in the facial area.
There are two main reasons for this: either your body fat percentage is too high, or your face might be predisposed to roundness because of your facial structure and genetics.
In this article, we will discuss in-depth how to lose fat on your face. We will talk about certain things you can do and the type of exercises to lose face fat you can engage in or do.
The bad news is that no face exercises or contortions can make you lose face fat completely; however, you can reduce and reshape the appearance of your face. A 2016 study published in the Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology reiterated what experts have known for a while now: spot reduction does not always work; however, burning overall body fat can make a difference.
Do not despair though, we have three sure and proven tips to help you reach your goal. There is a sure-fire way to permanently reduce or cure double chin and reduce fat on your face by reducing your body’s fat percentage.
Your body fat percentage is the amount of fat stored in your entire body. Most of the fat in our bodies is stored just beneath the skin; This includes the face, the fingers, and even the feet. Some people have naturally angular face structures, and so even with fat deposits, their bone structure manages to be prominent.
But some face shapes are predisposed to roundness, making it look fuller even with minimal weight gain. In general, men need to get into the 10% body fat range to go from chubby to lean and mean, while women need to hit around 20%.
Here is how to reduce face fat naturally with specific exercises to lose face fat. Remember, however, that these exercises to lose fat on face are not face exercises per se; but rather exercises that will help you gain muscle and burn fat in your entire body. That is how to lose fat on your face by reducing the body fat percentage down to sculpt a slimmer face:
How to lose fat on your face number one tip starts with dieting. Go into a moderate calorie deficit. The only way to lose fat is to eat fewer calories than you burn. An excellent point to start is about 20 to 25% calorie deficit. This is just enough to allow you to lose fat rapidly without losing muscle, according to a 2015 study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
When planning your diet for a 20-25% calorie deficit, be sure to make it high protein. Among all three macronutrients, protein supported weight loss goals in a way that fat and carbohydrates cannot compete with. Adequate high protein intake helps you gain muscle and lose fat faster.
Doing this will help you retain muscle better while keeping your calories down. It also makes you feel satiated, so you are less likely to overeat and have cravings. If your goal is to lose body fat, you should be eating around 1 to 1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight each day.
Supplement calorie restriction with exercise. Your two best options for accelerated fat loss are heavy compound weightlifting and high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Compound weightlifting refers to lifting weights to target multiple large muscle groups.
This includes moves like the squat, bench press, military press, and deadlift – the four cardinal lifts that every newbie should master. And those four should be your main exercises to lose face fat, well, overall body fat that reshapes the entire body.
Lifting progressively heavy weights creates muscle tension, which causes muscle tissue to develop. On the other hand, HIIT is a type of cardio that alternates short, maximum effort sprints with short recovery periods.
The rapid switch between maximum effort and rest triggers the body to dip into fat stores, allowing you to lose fat at a higher rate than slower rate, steady-state cardio. HIIT is perfect for people who cannot spend too much time at the gym, as each workout lasts just 20 to 25 minutes. Most HIIT routines do not even need specialized equipment so that they can be quickly done at home.
Below is how each exercise on how to lose fat on your face naturally at home is performed.
Here are the steps on how to squat the right way.
- Stand with your feet and shoulder-width apart. Squat down by pushing your knees to the side while at the same time moving your back. Break parallel as you are squatting down while your hips are lower than your knees. Then squat back up while at the same time keeping your knees out and your chest up while your hips and knees are locked at the top.
Bench Press – one of the exercises to lose fat on face that you can do at home
Here are the steps on how to do bench press correctly to achieve the maximum result.
- Sit at the end of the bench first. Then lie down grip, and hold the bar low in your hand, close to your writs. Squeeze your shoulder blades and raise your chest and tighten the upper- back. Set your feet flat on the floor using a shoulder-width stance. Then un-rack the bar and lift, then bring it back to your chest and repeat. Make sure your elbow is tucked in at 75 degrees angle at the bottom, and keep them directly under the bar from all angles.
Military Press – exercises to lose face fat
Do military press this way to gain the most benefit from this exercise.
- Stand with a barbell resting on your collarbone, making sure it is above shoulder height. Then lift the weight until your arms are almost extended fully up. Then lower the weight back down to your collarbone to complete the first rep. Repeat the steps as many times as you can handle them.
Do deadlift this way to receive the maximum benefit.
- Start with a barbell that is appropriate for you, size-wise. Position the feet and shoulder-width apart, with toes under the bar. Make sure the feet are pointing straight ahead, or they can angle out slightly. Keep heels flat on the surface. When lifting, make sure the bar comes close to the shine. For heavier weights, your hands should be positioned with a mixed grip.
Final thoughts on how to lose fat on your face
Do them today to reduce face fat naturally at home, and soon the results will start showing. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are your tips on how to lose fat on your face at home faster and naturally.