- Publish Date: 16-08-2021 / 1:26 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
How to lose thigh fat quickly with specific exercises to lose thigh fat: In this article, we will talk about the stubborn thigh fat that is so hard to get rid of. We will also show you 5 proven and practical exercises to lose fat on your thighs that will help you burn those thigh fats and keep them from coming back—targeted workouts to lose thigh fat.
When you are trying to lose weight, the fat around the thighs is often the last to go. For some, it could be a huge source of frustration and body issues. Luckily, there are 5 simple exercises to lose thigh fat that work.
These are targeted and good workouts to lose thigh fat fast and keep it off permanently. Surprisingly, some of these exercises to lose fat on thighs can be done at home or even at work, so they are easy to incorporate into your daily schedule.
Following are five tips on how to lose thigh fat quickly with a targeted exercise workout to lose thigh fat quickly and at home.
Scissors – first on the list of exercises to lose fat on thighs
- On a mat, lie on your back and keep your arms at your sides and your palms face down on the mat.
- Lift your legs so that they are perpendicular to the ground.
- Simultaneously lift your right leg and lower your left leg slightly.
- Alternate sides continuously until you have done the exercise for 1 minute.
Side Leg Circles – one of the better exercises to lose thigh fat
- On a mat, lie on your right side.
- Support your head with your right hand, keeping your elbow firmly on the mat.
- Lift your left leg about two feet from the ground and rotate it as if making circles with your foot. Make sure your knees are locked in place and not bent.
- Continue making side leg circles for 30 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side for another 30 seconds.
Side leg circle exercise is an excellent workout to lose thigh fat, especially when done regularly, and all the mechanics and instructions are followed.
Another good exercise regimen on how to lose thigh fat quickly is called backward lunge with a front kick. See how it is done below.
Backward Lunge with Front Kick – Another good exercise on how to lose thigh fat faster
- Stand with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Take a giant step backward with your left leg and lower yourself to a lunge.
- Lift yourself and use your left leg to kick out in front of you.
- Lunge and kick for 15 consecutive times.
- Repeat on the right side another 15 times.
Make backward lung with a front kick a part of your daily exercises to lose thigh fat.
The number four on our list of exercises on how to lose thigh fat quickly is sumo squat with leg raises. Below is how this simple workout to lose thigh fat is done.
Sumo Squat with Leg Raises – a workout to lose thigh fat
- Stand with your feet larger than shoulder-width apart and keep your feet pointed out slightly.
- Lower yourself into a squat. Try to go as low as you can while ensuring that your knees do not go past your toes.
- Lift yourself to your original standing position, and then lift your left leg as if kicking out to the side.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Keep alternating between sides until you have done 15 per side.
Sumo squat with leg raises is one of the better exercises to lose thigh fat. Indeed, it would help if you made it a part of your daily regimen of exercises to lose fat on your thighs, starting today.
And our last exercise on how to lose thigh fat quickly with a specific workout to lose thigh fat is the Bulgarian split squat. Learn now and make it a part of your daily exercise to lose thigh fat at home.
Bulgarian Split Squat
- Stand in front of a bench or chair.
- Take one significant step forward.
- Rest your left foot on the chair behind you.
- Lower yourself into a lunge. Try to go as low as you can so that your left knee is as close as it can get to the ground. Also, make sure that your right thigh is parallel to the floor so that your knees do not go past your toes.
- Lift yourself back up to your starting position and repeat 15 times.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side another 15 times.
Concluding thoughts on how to lose thigh fat quickly- exercises to lose thigh fat
These 5 simple exercises to lose fat on thighs are indeed some of the best workouts to lose thigh fat that works fast. They allow you to target problematic areas and help you achieve your ideal shape. Best of all, they do not require any specialized equipment or visits to the gym.
You do not even need to buy any weights. In a little as a week of doing these exercises to lose thigh fat regularly, you should see positive results—and those are, indeed, how to lose thigh fat faster.
Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! Those are how to lose thigh fat quickly with 5 targeted and practical thigh exercises.