- Publish Date: 25-05-2019 / 12:18 PM
- Category : Skin Care
Dark spots on face home remedies, learn how to remove dark spots on face home remedies. When you constantly expose yourself to the sun, pollution, or harsh chemicals, your skin can get damaged and cause dark spots.
Often, these harsh elements caused dark spots can be tough to eliminate. If you have tried different face creams and lotions that promise to lighten these blemishes, but nothing worked, it is probably time for you to try something new.
Something homemade and somewhat more natural to help you get rid of dark spots on your face as quickly as possible. Fortunately, however, we will talk about some of these natural dark spots on face home remedies in this article.
One of the most common dark spots on face home remedies for your face is lemon juice. In this article, you will learn how to use lemon on dark spots without drying up your face—safe ingredients and recipes that are safe and will not dry your face.
1. Baking soda and lemon juice
- Lemon juice
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon)
- Mix baking soda and a bit of lemon until you create a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this paste to the affected areas.
- Leave it on for about 3 to 4 minutes, and then rinse off using clean water.
- Do this every day.
This is effective because baking soda can exfoliate the outermost layer of your skin, which has dead cells that have become pigmented.
2. Turmeric and lemon juice – effective dark spots on face home remedies
- Lemon juice (1/2 teaspoon)
- Turmeric powder (1 teaspoon)
- Milk (1 tablespoon)
- Combine all the ingredients until you create a paste.
- Apply the resulting product to the dark spots and allow it to dry off for approximately 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Do this twice or thrice every week.
This particular tips on how to remove dark spots on face home remedies are very effective because turmeric can improve the complexion and make the skin look more vibrant and spot-free. Indeed, turmeric is an excellent dark spots on face home remedies to try anytime you have dark spots to remove.
3. Coconut oil and lemon juice
- Lemon juice (2 to 3 drops)
- Coconut oil (2 to 3 drops)
- Combine equal amounts of lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Massage on your face, especially on the affected areas.
- Leave it on for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Either use a soft napkin that is dipped in lukewarm water or rinses it off using warm water.
- Do this every day.
Coconut oil is effective because it has antioxidants that minimize the damage your skin gets from pollution and sunlight. Plus, it can keep your skin moisturized. Coconut oil is another dark spots on face home remedies that work, and you should try it for your dark spots on the face.
Final thoughts on how to remove dark spots on face home remedies
While dermatologists can recommend effective commercial products, the cheaper and safer way to get rid of dark spots on the face is to try these tips. These tips on how to remove dark spots on face home remedies should help you if followed and done consistently.
These home remedies are made with natural ingredients, and they are safe and effective. The best thing about resorting to these dark spots on face home remedies and solutions is that they have little or no side effects. However, it is essential to note that if your skin reacts negatively to the acidity of lemon, you should stop immediately. And no matter which of the remedies you try, if something does not seem right, you should stop and consult with your dermatologist immediately.
I hope these tips will help you rid yourself of dark spots on your face when you need them. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are our tips on how to remove dark spots on face home remedies.
Top of Form