- Publish Date: 17-05-2021 / 2:00 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
How to get flat stomach overnight with body wrap DIY recipes: Body wrapping has been around for decades. In addition, there are weight management clinics that rely on body wrapping treatments to help their customers lose weight effectively.
Some strongly believe and have told their clients that they can lose few inches around their problem areas overnight. However, in recent years, DIY body wraps have emerged mainly because of access to reliable information. Nowadays, they are plenty of high-quality ingredients available at health food stores.
Ingredients that can help ordinary folks to do their body wrap DIY right from the comfort of their homes—without needing any weight management professionals.
How to get flat stomach overnight with body wrap is easy. There are several recipes out there, but here is one that we have found to be most effective in drawing out toxins, reducing fluid retention, and firming up the skin.
This body wrap DIY recipe will lead to an instant loss in inches – something that is especially helpful when your goal is to look great in your outfit for a specific special event happening soon—this is literarily to get a flat stomach overn
Below are the body wrap DIY recipes for how to get flat stomach overnight.
Flat Stomach Body Wrap Recipe
- Glass Bowl
- Plastic Spatula
- Bandage Wraps
- Cling Film
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 3 Green Teabags (or 1 1/2 tablespoons loose-leaf)
- 1 cup Bentonite Clay Powder
- 1/4 cup Seaweed Powder (preferably Kelp)
- 1 tsp. Ginger Powder (plain, not sweetened)
- 6 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 6 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
Wrap Preparation – for how to get flat stomach overnight
- Pour hot water into the glass bowl.
- Add green tea into the bowl and steep for 3 minutes before removing the tea bags to discard.
- Add bentonite clay powder, seaweed powder, and ginger powder into the green tea.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add rosemary and grapefruit essential oil.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Prepare a place that would be comfortable for you to stay in and will be easy to clean.
- Use the plastic spatula to spread the body wrap mixture all over your belly. Make sure you cover your sides and back as well.
- Once your belly is completely covered in the mixture, use the bandage wraps on top of it to keep it in place until it dries up.
- Use the cling film to cover over the bandage wraps. This will make sure everything stays in place. It also provides some insulation to help you sweat and detoxify through your skin.
- Rest and relax under a warm blanket.
- Keep the wrap on for at least 30 minutes. Generally, 1 hour is recommended.
- Once your timer runs out, remove the wraps and take a hot shower. This will further help you detoxify and remove all traces of the dry mixture in your skin.
- Once you are all done cleaning up, shower with cold water to tighten up your pores and firm up the skin.
Final thoughts on how to get flat stomach overnight with body wrap DIY recipes
This procedure on how to get flat stomach overnight with body wrap DIY recipes will give you instantaneous results. Indeed, once you’re done with the wrap, you should notice some difference between how your tummy looked before the treatment and afterward.
But the best results can be observed the next day. So, give yourself a good rest throughout the night and see the difference when you wake up. Although tedious, this body wrap DIY recipes treatment is safe enough to do as often as you want. However, you’ll probably get the best results if done no more than twice a month.
Like any other thing that has to do with losing weight and shedding for few inches off your waist, you cannot discount few things. Proper dieting and exercising are essential. So, if you want to make DIY body wrapping a part of your weight loss regimen, you must incorporate appropriate dieting and physical activities into your life.
I hope our tips and recipes to get flat stomach overnight help you a lot. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are your body wrap DIY recipes for how to get flat stomach overnight.