- Publish Date: 29-03-2021 / 2:25 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
How to get a flatter stomach and bigger booty: Having toned abs and lovely, shapely buttocks will enhance your appearance and your overall confidence. Your clothes will not just fit, but you will look great in them.
A flat tummy and shapely buttocks are good pairs of assets that everybody would want to have—because they look good in both males and females. So, how do you get a flatter stomach and bigger booty?
Thankfully, there is a way to get a flat stomach and bigger buttocks that do not always involve long hours of struggling at the gym. In this article, we have some at-home exercises to flatten stomach that anybody can use at home to flatten their tummy. Plus, some at-home exercises to tone your butt that is easy and safe to do at home.
Below is a set of exercises and workouts designed that you could do once a day, six days a week, right in your own home to achieve your goal of a flat stomach and bigger buttocks.
Do the following ab exercises to flatten stomach at home, in succession, and repeat the entire circuit 3 times. Bear in mind that these also are exercises to tone your butt as well—doing the exercises will help you achieve both goals simultaneously.
Sumo Squat with Leg Raises
Here is how it is done:
- Stand with your feet planted firmly on the ground, more than shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your hand clasped close to your chest.
- Slowly bend your knees and lower your butt so that your thighs are parallel to the floor and your knees don’t go past your toes.
- Hold your squat position for 2 seconds.
- Come back up and kick one leg out to the side.
- Go back to your starting position, repeat the squat, and kick out to the other side.
- Repeat 20 times in total or 10 times per side.
Mastering and doing a sumo squat with leg raises consistently is how to get a flatter stomach and bigger booty. Learn, master, and perfect them for good results.
Long Arm Crunches – perfect ab exercises to flatten stomach
Here are the steps:
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent, feet planted firmly on the floor, and your arms outstretched above your head.
- Lift your upper body off the floor and hold the peak position for 1 second.
- Go back down to your starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.
One Leg Butt Bridge – excellent exercises to tone your butt
Follow these steps to perform one leg butt bridge:
- On a mat, lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Keep your arms at your sides with your palms facing down on the mat.
- Stretch your left leg up, so only one foot is firmly planted on the floor.
- Lift your butt as high as you can and hold at the peak for 2 seconds before coming back down to your original position.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Do the same movement 10 times for the other side.
Here are the steps to do bird dogs:
- On a mat, get on all fours, holding yourself up with your knees right below your hips and your hands right below your shoulders.
- Slowly stretch out your left hand in front of you and your right leg behind you.
- Hold your position for 5 seconds.
- Go back to your starting position.
- Repeat the same movement for the right hand and left leg.
- Keep alternating between the two sides until you’ve done 30 in total or 15 per side.
Superman – perfect for achieving both ab exercises to flatten stomach and exercises to tone your butt intended results
Follow these steps:
- On a mat, lie on your stomach with your arms outstretched over your head and your legs a little over shoulder-width apart.
- Simultaneously raise your arms and your legs off the floor, using power from your core.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds.
- Release your hold and go back to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.
Final thoughts on how to get a flatter stomach and bigger booty
You may struggle with these exercises as you first try them out. However, there’s no easier way for you to get a flat stomach and bigger buttocks. Just persevere with these at-home ab exercises to flatten stomach, because, with practice and dedication, you can master and perfect them to your advantage.
Now that you know few perfect exercises to tone your butt and flatten your stomach do them as often and as consistently as possible because it will not take much time before you see results. Soon enough, you will have the body you will feel most confident in.
Thank you for reading, and good luck to you! And those are exercise tips on how to get a flatter stomach and bigger booty.