- Publish Date: 13-06-2020 / 6:27 PM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Healthy food recipes for weight loss – lose weight recipes: To lose weight, having a proper diet is just as important as a regular exercise routine. Studies show that weight loss is best supported by a low in carbohydrates diet, high in protein, and includes good fats.
To give you some ideas of easy-to-prepare healthy lose weight recipes—foods that will indeed help you lose weight and keep it off, we have 5 healthy food recipes to consider. These are healthy food recipes for weight loss that anybody can easily prepare at home.
1) Protein Pancakes – perfect lose weight recipes
2 large eggs
1 banana, ripe
4 1/2 tbsp. Vanilla Protein Powder
¼ tsp. Baking Powder
1/8 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
1/4 tsp. Table Salt
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Manually whisk or use a mixer to beat the egg whites until slightly stiff.
- In a separate bowl, mash the ripe banana.
- Add the vanilla protein powder and mix.
- Add the egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon powder, and table salt. Mix well.
- Add half of the beaten egg whites to the banana mixture. Fold in until combined.
- Add the remaining egg whites and fold in carefully until combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the resulting batter onto a pan and cook for 1 minute on each side.
Enjoy on its own or with a topping of fresh berries or Greek yogurt. There is indeed easy lose weight recipes that are healthy for you, taste good, and will help you lose weight
2) Chia Pudding
3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 tsp. Honey
- In a small mason jar or any other container with a lid, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover the jar and keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, you can enjoy it with a topping of fresh berries or nuts. Yummy, healthy foods recipes for weight loss you can count on to help you shed those extra pounds.
3) Herbed Tilapia Fillet
Next on our list of healthy food recipes for weight loss is Herbed Tilapia Fillet
4 Tilapia Fillets
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Dried Parsley
1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
1 tsp. Dried Dill
1 tsp. Dried Thyme
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (177°C).
- Combine all the dried herbs and mix well.
- In a baking dish, spread olive oil on each side of the 4 tilapia fillets.
- Evenly sprinkle the herb mix onto each side of the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Enjoy over couscous or with a side of buttered vegetables. Of course, you can always count on fish as excellent lose weight recipes for anybody looking to eat healthily and lose weight.
4) Tofu Stir-Fry
1 250g pack Firm Tofu, cubed and fried
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Red Onions
6 cloves Garlic, minced
1 cup Broccoli Florets
1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
1/2 cup Button Mushrooms
2 tbsp. White Sugar
2 tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Add onions and Garlic. Sauté.
- Add broccoli florets and let it partially cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add red bell pepper and button mushrooms.
- In a bowl, combine white sugar, hoisin sauce, and oyster sauce.
- Add the fried tofu into the frying pan and pour over the sauce mix.
- Stir over medium heat until vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
- Add salt and Pepper to taste.
Enjoy! Delicious and healthy food recipes for weight loss. Easy to prepare, and anybody can do it if they follow the procedural steps above.
5) Skillet Chicken Fajitas
Skillet Chicken Fajitas is probably one among these 5 healthy foods recipes for weight loss that require more time to prepare; however, the main ingredient is one of the most common foods many people eat often
4 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 1/2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Oregano Flakes
1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 tsp. Paprika Powder
1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Strips, boneless and skinless
1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
4 Scallions, thinly sliced
1 medium Onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tbsp of Olive oil, lemon juice, seasoned salt, oregano flakes, ground cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika powder.
- Add the chicken strips and turn to coat all pieces evenly.
- Keep in the refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil.
- Add the marinated chicken strips and stir-fry.
- Add the Pepper, scallions, and onion.
- Stir continuously until all ingredients are cooked through.
Enjoy! Quickly lose weight recipes is meant for those serious about losing weight and keeping it off.
Conclusion on healthy foods recipes for weight loss
These 5 healthy food recipes for weight loss are based on research-backed diet philosophies. Limit your diet to low-carbohydrate, high-protein, and fat-infused recipes, and you will soon enjoy the weight loss you have been working so hard to gain and maintain.
As always, fine lose weight recipes are where you start your weight-loss journey. But do not forget the importance of exercise or physical activities—combining healthy diets with a moderate exercise regimen gives you the best chance to lose weight quickly and keep it off.
Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are your healthy food recipes for weight loss.