Flat stomach workouts at home, 5-minute workout for abs.
No one wants a flabby belly. But who has the time and energy to go to the gym
and workout? Thankfully, there are things you can do at home that will help you
target your abs and firm it up in no time.
To flatten your stomach in no time with these home workout regimens here is flat stomach workouts at home a simple 5-minute workout for abs that anybody can do easily at home. When done properly, this 5-minute flat stomach workout can equal 1 hour at the gym.
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent and your feet planted firmly on the ground.
- Keep your arms at your sides with your palms facing down.
- Slowly lift your upper body while sliding your palms down towards your heels.
- At the peak of your position, hold for about 2 seconds before lowering yourself back down.
- Keep repeating this movement until your 1-minute timer is up.
- Lie on a mat with your arms at your sides.
- Keep your legs together and slowly lift them at a 90-degree angle from the floor.
- Still keeping them together, lower your legs back down without touching the floor.
- Hold that position for a second before lifting your legs back up.
- Keep lowering and lifting your legs as many times as you can for 1 minute.
Another flat stomach workout at home that is every effective is Russian Twist. Here is how.
- Sit on a mat with legs stretched out in front of you and your feet lifted from the ground by around 5 inches.
- Lower your back slightly and hold your hands together in front of you.
- Twist from side to side, holding each twist for at least a second.
- Keep doing this until you’ve reached 1 minute.
- Lie on a mat with your legs
stretched out and your hands clasped under your head.
- Raise your right knee
towards your chest. At the same time, lift your upper body and twist slightly
to let your right knee and left elbow meet.
- Hold this position for at
least a second.
- Lower yourself back down to
the starting position.
- Do the same with the left
knee and right elbow.
- Keep doing this for 1
Doing the 5-minute workout for abs routine cannot be
complete without mountain climber. Here is how it is done.
- On a mat, start face down, holding yourself up with your hands on the mat as if you’re about to do a push-up.
- Make sure your arms are aligned with your shoulders.
- Slowly take a step towards your chest with your right leg, as if in a runner’s starting position.
- Then, step your right foot back out while stepping inward with your left.
- Quickly shift between the two legs repeatedly until your 1-minute timer runs out.
Remember that this is a 5-minute workout for abs that equals 1 hour at the gym. The entire workout is meant to be difficult. It is meant to work out your core. As you begin, feel free to take short breaks in between. However, as you get stronger, your breaks should get shorter and shorter until you don’t need to take any breaks at all. Keep trying your best to follow these flat stomach workouts at-home routines and you’ll get the flat abs you’ve been dreaming of without even stepping foot in the gym.