- Publish Date: 26-08-2019 / 1:25 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Flat stomach workout routines – 5 minutes ab workout: No one wants a flabby belly. But who has the time and energy to go to the gym and work out daily? Thankfully, there are easy abs workout that you can do at home to target and burn those stubborn belly fats—by doing simple 5 minutes ab workout from home.
To flatten your stomach in no time, you need a flat tummy workout routine that works. That is where these flat stomach workout routines showcased in this article comes in handy. With these easy abs workout routines, you are assured to burn, lose stomach fat, and tone your stomach in few short weeks.
Or at least you should start seeing measurable results in few weeks if the steps are followed and done consistently. A home workout regimen is designed to help you make your schedule and workout on your timetable—and what that does is allow you to stay focused and dedicated to the task ahead.
The easy abs workout routines in this article are designed to work as 5 minutes ab workout regimen; however, this 5-minute flat stomach workout can equal 1 hour at the gym when done correctly.
Below is the list of flat stomach workout routines you should follow to flatten your stomach.
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent, and your feet planted firmly on the ground.
- Keep your arms at your sides with your palms facing down.
- Slowly lift your upper body while sliding your palms down towards your heels.
- At the peak of your position, hold for about 2 seconds before lowering yourself back down.
- Keep repeating this movement until your 1-minute timer is up.
Leg Raises – perfect for 5 minutes ab workout
- Lie on a mat with your arms at your sides.
- Keep your legs together and slowly lift them at a 90-degree angle from the floor.
- Still keeping them together, lower your legs back down without touching the floor.
- Hold that position for a second before lifting your legs back up.
- Keep lowering and lifting your legs as many times as you can for 1 minute.
Another flat tummy workout at home that is highly effective is Russian Twist. Here is how it is done.
- Sit on a mat with legs stretched out in front of you and your feet lifted from the ground by around 5 inches.
- Lower your back slightly and hold your hands together in front of you.
- Twist from side to side, holding each Twist for at least a second.
- Keep doing this until you have reached 1 minute.
Bicycle Crunches – simple and easy abs workout routine
- Lie on a mat with your legs stretched out and your hands clasped under your head.
- Raise your right knee towards your chest. At the same time, lift your upper body and twist slightly to let your right knee and left elbow meet.
- Hold this position for at least a second.
- Lower yourself back down to the starting position.
- Do the same with the left knee and right elbow.
- Keep doing this for 1 minute.
Doing the 5 minutes ab workout routines cannot be complete without a mountain climber. So here are how these easy abs workout called mountain climber is done. Please note, even though this workout is described as easy abs workout, it is much harder at the beginning. However, it will become easy as you learn, master, and get used to doing it.
Mountain Climbers – famous for flat tummy workout
- On a mat, start face down, holding yourself up with your hands on the mat as if you are about to do a push-up.
- Make sure your arms are aligned with your shoulders.
- Slowly take a step towards your chest with your right leg, as if in a runner’s starting position.
- Then, step your right foot back out while stepping inward with your left.
- Quickly shift between the two legs repeatedly until your 1-minute timer runs out.
Final thoughts on flat stomach workout routines
Remember that this is a 5 minute ab workout that equals 1 hour at the gym. The entire exercise is meant to be difficult. It is intended to work out your core. As you begin, feel free to take short breaks in between.
However, as you get stronger, your breaks should get shorter and shorter until you do not need to take any breaks at all. Yes, some of the workout routines are difficult at the beginning. However, some are indeed easy abs workout that can be mastered and perfected in few days—and will become much easier as you do them regularly.
Keep trying your best to follow these flat tummy workout at-home routines, and you will get the flat abs you have been dreaming of without even stepping foot in the gym. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are tips for flat stomach workout routines at home.