- Publish Date: 16-03-2019 / 1:02 PM
- Category : Health And Beauty
Does facial exercise work, and can you do facial exercises to make your face look younger? Anti-aging facial exercises can eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skins without requiring a person to undergo Botox or surgery.
These facial exercises to make your face look younger are aimed at the hypodermis (lower layer of your skin), the dermis (middle layer), and the epidermis (upper layer). And those are just a few benefits of a facial exercise that can benefit both males and females.
When you work out these layers properly, you will experience improved blood circulation, which means that your skin cells will have more oxygen and nourishment. Even with improved blood circulation alone, the question does facial exercise work is quickly answered.
In this article, we will discuss five facial exercises to make your face look younger. These at-home facial exercises can keep your face younger and tighter-looking. These exercises will demonstrate the actual benefits of a facial related to both males and females when done correctly.
Below are 5 facial exercises to make your face look younger. These are:
1. The V
This exercise is targeted for drooping eyelids, eye bags, crow’s feet, and puffiness.
- Start by pressing your two middle fingers together at the inner corner of your eyebrows. Using your index fingers, apply pressure towards the outer corners of your eyebrows.
- Position your face towards the ceiling, and then lift your lower eyelids upwards to squint.
- Do this in six repetitions and complete the workout by closing your eyes tightly for about 10 seconds.
The V facial exercise, when done correctly, should answer any lingering questions about does facial exercise work. Even within a few days of doing this exercise, the benefits of a facial exercise related to this exercise will be obvious.
2. The Smile Smoother – did I hear, does facial exercise work?
The Smile Smoother is best for sagging skin and your cheek lines.
- Hide your teeth with your lips and make your mouth form an O shape.
- While keeping your teeth behind your lips, smile widely and then do this six times.
- Hold the smiling position while positioning an index finger on your chin
- Begin to move your jaw up and down as you tilt your head backward gently.
- Get to a relaxed position and then do these two more times.
3. Smooth the Brow
Another good facial exercise to make your face look younger is the smooth the brow. This exercise is ideal for removing horizontal forehead lines. The benefits of a facial with smooth brow are what everybody wants. Imagine an exercise regimen that can remove your horizontal forehead lines like it was never there before?
- Position your hands on your forehead while facing inwards. Spread your fingers between your hairline and your eyebrows.
- Sweep your fingers gently in an outward motion across your forehead. Make sure that you apply a bit of pressure to tighten your skin.
- Get back to a relaxed position and then make 10 repetitions.
4. The Flirty Eyes – experience the benefits of a facial
The Flirty Eyes exercise focuses on the deep eye hollows and eyebrows that are droopy.
- Position your index finger under each of your eyes. Your finger should be pointing towards the nose.
- Do not let your teeth show and tease your top and bottom lips away from each other at the mouth.
- Flutter your eyelids while looking at the ceiling for half a minute.
5. The Giraffe
This exercise is targeted to remove the loose skin and lines around your neck. When you experience the benefits of a facial with the giraffe, you will never ask again, does facial exercise work? Below are the steps.
- Position your fingertips at the bottom of your neck while you are looking straight ahead. Stroke your skin downwards while keeping your head tilted towards the back.
- Bring your head down towards your chest, and then do this again two more times.
- Jut your lower lip out as far as you can to pull the corners of your mouth down and place your fingertips on your collarbone while keeping your chin pointed towards the ceiling.
- Hold this position for about four deep breaths.
The final thought on facial exercises to make your face look younger
Does facial exercise work, you wonder? I believe that the benefits of a facial exercise demonstrated by these 5 methods of facial exercises are undeniably impressive. Give them a try and see for yourself.
It is highly recommended to perform these facial exercises to make your face look younger at least six times a week for approximately 20 minutes each time to obtain the best results. Furthermore, it is also necessary for you to watch what you eat and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you for reading, and good luck to you. And those are benefits of a facial exercise to make your face look younger.