- Publish Date: 08-03-2019 / 8:28 PM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Arm exercises for flabby arms, home exercises for flabby arms, and bat wings. If you have just looked at the mirror and noticed that your upper arms are flabby and look like a batwing, what would you do? Would you say, do not worry, it is typical for both men and women at a certain age, or would you say, no, I will not allow it, I must do something about it?
There is no good or wrong answer to that question; what determines how you answer the question will depend on several factors, your age, of course, and if you are young and have lost a ton of weight. If you are old, it probably would not matter much, but if you are young and just lost some weight, yeah, you would probably be looking for ways to rid yourself of those flabby arms.
Some of the possible causes of flabby arms are weight loss, old age, and more. If you recently lost a lot of weight, you could expect to have some loose skins; hence, the skins on your arms become loose and flabby. So, if you want to improve how your body looks and tone your upper arm muscles, there are several simple and practical exercises that you can perform to solve this.
Below are arm exercises for flabby arms—excellent and practical exercises for flabby arms and bat wings that you can do at home with great success.
One of the most effective workouts for flabby arms and bat wings that you can do at home is push-ups. This is probably the most classic arm exercise there is. It is highly effective when done correctly. Despite being one of the most straightforward exercises, some people find it difficult to do more than 20 push-ups at a time. The following are the steps to doing this exercise:
- Begin on your hands and toes. Make sure that your feet are about shoulder-width apart from each other and your hands are positioned directly underneath your shoulders.
- Lower your body by bending your elbows in such a way that it is parallel to the ground. Ensure that your legs and torso are kept straight and that your elbows form a 90-degree angle.
- Next, as the name suggests, push your body up and get back to your starting position.
2. Triceps Dips
The next workouts for flabby arms in this list are triceps dips. This exercise may require you to use a workout bench or any other items around your household. Aside from a small bench, you can also use the bottom step of your stairs or the step stool. Below are the steps for performing triceps dips:
- You can begin by sitting on the surface of your bench and positioning your hands on the sides of your body while they are facing forward.
- Next, slide your butt off the surface and let your legs extend towards the front.
- Make sure that your arms are straight and are positioned shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your elbows until they form a 90-degree angle while lowering your body.
- Push your body back up to your starting position.
3. Bent Over Row –excellent arm exercises for flabby arms
As far as exercises for flabby arms and bat wings go, bent over row is probably one exercise most people never heard of, but it works. The Bent-Over Row exercise requires you to use a barbell or two dumbbells. Here are the steps to doing this:
- Start by standing straight with just a slight bend in your knees.
- Pick up your barbell or dumbbells with an overhand grip.
- Bend slightly forward at your waist while maintaining a straight back.
- Ensure that your head is facing forward.
- Raise your barbell or dumbbells towards your chest, and then lower it down to form a hanging position.
4. Triceps Extension – good workouts for flabby arms
If you want to get rid of your flabby upper arms, you must focus on your triceps. Here is how you can do the triceps extension exercise:
- Begin by standing up with your feet positioned shoulder-width apart.
- Hold a dumbbell using two hands and lift it up directly over your head.
- Lower the dumbbell you are holding behind your head.
- Then lower it until you can feel your biceps and forearms touching.
- Lift your dumbbell above your head and then repeat.
5. Dumbbell Kickback
One of the most practical exercises for flabby arms and bat wings which is highly effective for the upper arm exercises, is dumbbell kickback. To do the dumbbell kickback, you will need two dumbbells—one for each hand. Below are the steps to performing this workout:
- While holding a dumbbell in each of your hands, bend your torso forward at your waist such that it is parallel to the ground and slightly bend your knees. Make sure that you are keeping your back straight.
- Bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle, with your forearms positioned perpendicular to the ground.
- Lift the dumbbells behind you without moving your upper arms until your arms are fully extended.
- Maintain your position for a couple of seconds and then lower them back to your starting position slowly.
Conclusion on exercises for flabby arms and bat wings
The best thing about these arm exercises for flabby arms is that they are suitable for both beginners and those who are used to working out. In other words, they are for anyone who wants to tighten their flabby arms!
Try these workouts for flabby arms routines for a couple of weeks and see how they make your arms look. The chances are that doing these exercises regularly and consistently will change how your once flabby arms now look.
I hope the tips we share here on exercises for flabby arms and bat wings help you tone your flabby arms. Thanks for reading, and good luck to you! And those are tips on arm exercises for flabby arms.