Exercise routine to lose weight fast at home. A healthy and fit body is something that many people want to
achieve. However, to achieve your goal of
a fit body, you must eat right and work hard for your dreams to come through.
If you are too busy with work or taking care of the household that you don’t
have time to go to the gym, here are six exercise
routine to lose weight fast at home that anybody can adapt to help them lose
There are a lot of variations for this exercise. The plain jane forward lunge is highly effective for burning a lot of calories because it works out multiple muscles simultaneously such as the quads, glutes, and hamstrings. You can do this exercise by following these simple steps:
- Start by standing with your feet positioned hip-width apart. Place your hands on your hips and then take a step forward using your right leg.
- While keeping your spine tall, lower down your body until the leg that is positioned to your front and the one positioned on the back formed 90-degree angle.
- Pause and hold this position. Bring back your right leg to your starting position.
- Do the same movement, but now using the left leg to step forward.
- Perform this exercise 10 times for each side and do three sets.
One of the best exercise
routines to lose weight fast at home is burpees. Doing
burpees is effective for losing weight because this exercise targets, you’re
your chest, legs, and core muscles at the same time. You will surely feel the
burn while doing it and you will build muscle. Perform this exercise by
following these simple steps:
- Start by standing while your feet are positioned shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides. Push back your hips, bend your knees, and lower your body to form a squat.
- Place your hands on the floor directly in front of you and then transition your weight into them. Jump back and land on your feet in the plank position.
- Jump forward such that your feet land just outside your hands. Reach up your hands and jump into the air.
- Lower your body back into a squatting position immediately. Perform this exercise 8 to 12 times and do a total of 3 sets.
3. Explosive lunges
This is a high-intensity exercise that will make you burn a lot of
calories. Below are the steps to perform explosive lunges:
- Begin by positioning your feet together and placing your hands on your hips. Take a step forward with your right leg.
- Bend until your right leg forms into a 90-degree angle.
- Jump up and switch legs mid-air to end up with your left leg lunged forward instead of the right one.
- Do this exercise for minute and complete three sets.
Another intense exercise
routine to lose weight fast at home is squat. When
performed correctly, squats can be effective for weight loss as it engages the
core muscles and your whole lower body. The following are the steps to perform
- Begin by positioning your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides while holding dumbbells.
- While keeping your weight in your heels, lower your legs and lift your arms towards your front.
- Lower your body while keeping your back straight until your thighs are positioned parallel to the ground. Make sure that your knees are in line with your toes while doing this/
- Maintain a consistent pace and rise back to your starting position. Do three sets with 15 repetitions each.
5. Double Jump
Level up your traditional squats by adding
jump and lunge movements. This will
increase your heart rate and burn calories because it targets your abs,
buttocks, and legs all at the same time. Here are the steps to perform double
- Lower your body to do a deep squat.
- Rise as if you are jumping and then land in a lunge with your right leg positioned at the back.
- From this lunge, jump back to a squat.
- Do this exercise with alternating legs for 45 seconds and perform a total of two sets.
6. Mountain Climbers
Performing mountain climbers is a good way
to shed excess weight because it works out the hamstrings, butt, and obliques
simultaneously. This is more effective
when you are using resistance bands. The following are the steps to perform
mountain climbers properly:
- Loop the center of your resistance band around a post.
- Get into a plank position while facing away from the post where the band is looped. Your feet should be positioned in handles like stirrups
- Bring your right and left knee towards your chest alternately. Ensure that the toes of the bent leg do not touch the ground.
- Do this movement for a minute and then take a rest for 20 seconds. Perform a total of 3 sets.
Whether your excess weight is taking a toll on your health or you want to look better and gain more confidence, these exercise routine to lose weight fast at home should help. Losing weight is a challenging and yet meaningful endeavor. By doing these simple exercises at home and eating a healthy and balanced diet, you will surely be able to achieve your fitness goals fast.