- Publish Date: 09-03-2019 / 3:03 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Flat stomach workout at home for beginners and avid workout folks to flatten the stomach. Does your tummy bulge on your clothes? Does your belly fat make you less confident about your appearance? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, do not worry because this is a common problem area, and you can solve this problem by making lifestyle changes.
This article will share five easy flat stomach workouts that anybody can do at home safely to lose weight and flatten their bulging tummy—these are easy to learn and master flat stomach workout routines.
1. Bicycle Exercise
Despite the name, this easy flat stomach workout at home does not involve using a bicycle. The name may suggest so, but it has nothing to do with the actual bike. Here are the steps to perform this workout:
- Start by lying on the floor while positioning your hands behind your head or on your sides.
- Raise your legs off the floor and bend them at your knees.
- Lift your right knee towards your chest while you keep your left leg away from it.
- Next, put your right leg away and then lift your left leg towards your chest.
- Do this movement alternately as if you are pedaling on a bike.
2. Lunge Twist – make it part of your flat stomach workout routines
The lunge twist is a beginner workout for those who want to trim down their belly fat fast. Below are the steps on how to perform this flat stomach workout exercise at home.
- Start by standing while positioning your legs hip-width apart and your knees bent slightly.
- Raise both hands in front of you while keeping them in line with your shoulders and parallel to the floor.
- Make a lunge movement forward by taking a massive step towards your front using your right leg and make a sitting position as if you are sitting on a chair. Your knees should be making a 90-degree angle with the ground, and your left leg must be positioned backward and supported by your toes.
- Ensure that your spine is straight and not bent forward.
- Twist your torso to the right and the left without moving your legs.
- Do this movement 15 times.
3. Captain’s Chair
This practical and easy flat stomach workout at home requires only a chair. The following are the steps to do this exercise:
- Sit on a stable chair while keeping your shoulders relaxed and your spine straight.
- Place your hands on your sides, with your palms facing downward by the side of your hips.
- Breathe in deeply.
- As you exhale, lift your legs upwards towards your chest. Hold this position for about five seconds. Make sure that you are not arching your back towards the front.
- Bring down your legs to get back to the starting position.
4. Plank – everybody’s favorite flat stomach workout
This seemingly simple exercise is not as easy as it seems and is one of the most effective ways to achieve a flat tummy. Below are the steps to perform this excellent flat stomach workout called plank exercise:
- Start by positioning your body on the ground, with knees and elbows resting on the floor.
- Look forward and keep your neck in line with your spine.
- Lift your knees and support the weight of your legs with your toes.
- Contract your knees and maintain normal breathing.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
As stated earlier, plank exercise is not the easiest of the flat stomach workout exercises that you can do at home. But it is indeed one of the most effective flat stomach workout routines there is. So, make sure that it is a part of your flat stomach exercise routines.
5. Cardio Exercises
Cardio exercises effectively burn those excess calories and can help trim down your belly fat and overall body weight. Performing cardio regularly, such as walking, running, jogging, and swimming can bring significant benefits, including stress reduction. It can also improve your lung capacity, help you sleep better, as well as boost your overall well-being.
Final thoughts on flat stomach workout at home
If you want to lose weight fast and keep your stomach flat, these five easy flat stomach workout routines done at home should help. When combined with a healthy low-carb diet, these flat stomach workout routines will make a massive difference in your life.
As always, it is essential to consult with your physician first before trying out exercises and weight-loss regimens. Yes, these flat stomach workout exercises are safe and can be done quickly and safely at home. However, it does not hurt to get a second opinion, especially from your trusted healthcare provider. So, consult with your physician and get his or her support if you must. It is not necessary, but it is advisable, nonetheless.
Thank you for reading, and good luck to you! And those are your flat stomach workout at home routines suitable for newbies and avid workout folks.