- Publish Date: 20-09-2021 / 1:43 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol. When you ask diet professionals about the best diet plan, you will often hear, diet plan low carb high protein. This is because diet plan low carb and diet plan high protein is the ideal diet plan that most dieters get the best results from.
This article will go more in-depth by discussing seven individual low-carb diet plans that you can follow to lose weight successfully and keep it off—your perfect diet plan is low carb. Plus, a brief mention of diet plan intermittent fasting, which most people find extraordinarily successful these days.
Before you choose the diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol, decide first if you will concentrate on a diet plan low carb. Or a diet plan low carb high protein combo. And suppose a diet plan low carb is your chosen method of weight loss. We will discuss seven different and distinct diet plans more in-depth in this article to make sure that you understand what type of meals are contained in each plan.
But before that, however, let me tell you that you will also get a reasonable argument about the importance of a diet plan low carb high protein combo. And here are why muscles! Protein is essential in building muscles, and muscle mass helps us improve our blood sugar level, helps us enhance our bone health, and prevent the risk of heart disease. But even more important, a diet plan high protein works because muscles help us burn fat.
On the other hand, there are people who solely believe in and only diet plan low carb. They will tell you that low carb is the best option for losing weight—and that is based on one study. And according to that study published by Stat Pearls in 2019. Specifically, the researchers pointed out that low-carb diets induce rapid weight loss, support people with type 2 diabetes, and lower risk for cardiovascular diseases, as well as lower cholesterol.
According to this study and others, there is no doubt that a diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol should include a diet plan low carb. I agree with the studies; however, my issue is that it is not the absolute best weight loss plan. A diet plan low carb high protein is the best diet plan as far as I am concerned—primarily because of what high protein does for the muscles.
There is no question that restricting carbohydrates is the most effective way to shed fat and pounds, but it is not always easy to follow. So today, we will make that choice a little easy for you by going step-by-step in discussing several low-carb diet recipes that you should follow—the good news is that some of these menus contained some high protein foods.
For those who want to build muscles, I suggest adding even more high protein foods like fish, chicken, eggs, almonds, oats, and more to supplement your diet plan low carb plan. Diet plan intermittent fasting is another good diet plan that many people love these days, but that will be for another article.
Below is a list of 7 diet plans to lose weight and lower cholesterol. We have broken them down based on the time of day you will eat them to get the best maximum results.
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 1
- Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
- Morning Snack: Apple with Almond Butter
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken on Squash Noodles with Lime Dressing
- Afternoon Snack: Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Dinner: Spicy Tuna Cobb Salad
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 2
- Breakfast: Chia Pudding
- Morning Snack: Mixed Berries with Whipped Cream
- Lunch: Sausages with Roasted Vegetables
- Afternoon Snack: Lettuce-Wrapped Tuna
- Dinner: Skirt Steak with Roasted Asparagus
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 3
- Breakfast: Protein Pancakes
- Morning Snack: Stuffed Avocado
- Lunch: Porkchop with Corn & Carrots
- Afternoon Snack: Carrots Sticks with Aioli Dip
- Dinner: Tofu Steak with Baked Beans
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 4 – with diet plan high protein
- Breakfast: Avocado, Tomato, and Egg Salad
- Morning Snack: Berry Smoothie
- Lunch: Ham and Mushroom Omelette
- Afternoon Snack: Almonds and Pumpkin Seeds
- Dinner: Steamed Tilapia Fillet with Herbed Cauliflower
As you can see, some of these meal plans have plenty of diet plan high protein foods such as Avocado, eggs, almonds. That is why they are considered a good diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol—because some of the high protein foods are also good for lowering cholesterol.
Diet Plan Low Carb High Protein Plan 5
- Breakfast: Greek Yogurt with Strawberries
- Morning Snack: Cheese-stuffed Dried Apricots
- Lunch: Butterfly Shrimp and Roasted Bell Peppers
- Afternoon Snack: Nori-wrapped Avocado
- Dinner: Salmon Steak with Salad Greens
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 6
- Breakfast: Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs
- Morning Snack: Peaches with Cottage Cheese
- Lunch: Stuffed Eggplant with Guacamole
- Afternoon Snack: Carrot Sticks with Peanut Butter
- Dinner: Avocado and Tuna Salad
Diet Plan Low Carb Plan 7
- Breakfast: Breakfast Sausages and Blanched Spinach
- Morning Snack: Salted Tomato and Mozzarella
- Lunch: Roasted Chicken with Shredded Cabbage and Tahini
- Afternoon Snack: Sardines on Flaxseed Crackers
- Dinner: Chickpea and Salmon Poke Bowl
Conclusion thoughts on a diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol
These diet plans are merely ideas for you to follow so that you do not have to rack your brain for the right food ideas. Feel free to mix them up or stick with a few of the diet plan low carb high protein suggestions.
If you do not mind repetition, it will be easier for you to prepare your meals. Additionally, most of these diet plan low carb or diet plan high protein meals can be prepared in advance. That way, healthy meals that support your weight loss goals are always at hand. Diet plan intermittent fasting is another diet plan we recommend because it works. However, we will address that topic in another article.
Follow these 7 diet plans for consecutive days, and you will see visible results. Before trying a diet plan, low-carb options might seem too restrictive and could make you feel deprived. However, once you have tried it, you will realize that you feel fuller for longer, and you are more energetic. Plus, you will get to sustain your ideal body weight, unlike when you get your results through fad diets. Again, I suggest and recommend a diet plan low carb high protein combo.
Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And that is the list of diet plan to lose weight and lower cholesterol.