Chinese weight loss recipes. The Chinese are well known for their Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and for being a slim race in general. If you are looking to lose weight and keep it off, these 10 healthy Chinese recipes for weight loss maybe what you need to lose weight quickly. Most Chinese recipes will feature soy sauce and garlic as a staple. One common thing with all ten Chinese weight loss recipes is that they all have few calories per serving.
1. Asian Cucumber Salad – Chop an organic cucumber into pieces (not slices) and add a few drops of soy sauce and vinegar. You now have a delicious and alkaline treat that you can eat anytime. Garlic is optional, as are other light vegetables.
2. Chicken Celery Stir Fry – Slice up two chicken breasts and add some two-inch-long chopped celery sticks with 1 tbs soy sauce, 1 tbs cooking oil and garlic
3. Asian Broccoli Salad – Cut one broccoli piece into florets and bring to the boil. Add 1 tbs of sesame oil, 2 gloves of garlic and a few drops of cooking oil for taste. If you like Broccoli, this Chinese weight loss recipes should be on your top list of things to eat regularly.
4. Moo Goo Gai Pan – Literally translated as mushroom chicken. Arguably the most popular dish in Southern China. This is a stir fry. Cut one chicken breast into thin slices and cut one cup of mushrooms into thin slices. Add bamboo shoots, carrots and broccoli. Cook the chicken in a wok and slowly add the mushrooms, vegetables, soy sauce and rice wine.
5. Tomato Egg Stir Fry – Cook two eggs in a wok along with tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. Add salt, sugar and soy sauce for flavoring.
6. Chicken Cauliflower Stir Fry – This is of the top healthy Chinese recipes for weight loss that most vegetarians would love very much. Cut four ounces of chicken into strips and cut one cauliflower into even florets. Marinate the chicken in wine and soy sauce for 10 minutes. Stir fry the chicken using vegetable oil then add the cauliflower until both are fully cooked.
7. Beef and Oyster Sauce – This is a classic Asian dish, very filling and strongly flavored. Thinly slice 4 ounces of lean beef flank and marinate for 20 minutes in rice wine and soy sauce. Stir fry in a wok with vegetable oil and oyster sauce and chopped scallion until cooked.
8. Morning Glory and Oyster Sauce – This is one of the classic Chinese weight loss recipes dish. Simply choose a green vegetable such as bok choy, morning glory or spinach. Cook the vegetable and then add the oyster sauce. Very tasty, very few calories, lots of nutrients.
9. Chinese Cabbage Stir Fry – cook 4-5 Chinese cabbage leaves in a wok with vegetable oil and garlic. Add salt to taste. You can also add chicken to this recipe if you desire, marinated in rice wine and soy sauce.
10. Teas and Herbal Remedies – The Chinese are well known as tea drinkers which aids the digestive process. Green tea, oolong and rooibos are just a few teas available which can greatly assist in weight loss effort. Herbs such as Ginseng can also assist.
All the above Chinese weight loss recipes dishes have few calories due to a lack of starches and calorie heavy ingredients. They are easy to prepare, filling and ideal for weight loss. The next time you want to lose weight and keep it off, look for few of these healthy Chinese recipes for weight loss and make them your staple food choices.