- Publish Date: 11-10-2021 / 12:15 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
Belly tightening exercises – practical exercises for lower belly fat: If you are concerned about your fat stomach and have tried many things to flatten your belly but failed, we have good news for you. This article is about effective lower belly fat workouts—exercises to flatten the lower abdomen.
This article will teach you six practical exercises for lower belly fat to help you lose those ugly belly fats quicker—whether you are working out at home or the gym.
The abdomen is often the last to go when you are trying to lose weight, and your lower abs could still be flabby after you have already achieved your weight loss goals. If that is the case, what you need to do is develop your core and tighten those muscles.
In doing so, you will be able to lose all signs that you ever had a flab. To help you reach your go, do these six belly tightening exercises regularly, in conjunction with healthy diets. Following are the 6 exercises for lower belly fat.
- Sit on a mat and tilt your upper body backward.
- Clasp your hands at chest level in front of you.
- Lift your feet about 6 inches to 1 foot off the ground.
- Twist to your right and touch your right elbow to the mat.
- Twist to the left and do the same.
- Keep alternating between the two sides until you have done 30 counts or 15 per side.
The Russian twist is a good stomach tightening workout that can work for anybody if done consistently, especially when coupled with healthy diets.
Bicycle Crunches – one of the best exercises for lower belly fat
- On a mat, lie on your back and keep your arms at your sides with your palms facing down.
- Lift your feet around 1 foot off the floor.
- Keep your left leg extended and bend your right knee and tuck it close to your chest.
- Shift your position so that your right leg is extended, and your left knee is bent close to your chest.
- Alternate between the two positions until you have completed 30 counts or 15 per side.
Reverse Crunches – an effective lower belly fat workouts
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent, and feet planted firmly on the floor.
- With your palms facing down, tuck your hands right under your butt.
- Lift your feet off the floor and take your knees closer to your chest before lifting your hips off the mat.
- Take your hips back down to the mat and lower your feet. Be careful not to rest your feet on the mat.
- Repeat the movement until you have done 15 reps.
Reverse crunches are good lower belly fat workouts that are effective and can show results quicker when the techniques are followed correctly, and the exercise is regular and consistent.
Scissor Kicks – stomach tightening workout
- On a mat, lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Keep your hands’ palms down on the mat and tuck them right below your butt.
- Lift your feet off the mat and position your right foot over your left.
- Hold that position for a second before shifting so that your left foot is over your right.
- Keep alternating between the two until you have completed 20 reps.
Scissor kicks are among the best belly tightening exercises in this article, and we believe they will make an impact overall—in tightening and flattening your abdomen.
- On a mat, lie on your back with your arms at your sides. Make sure that your palms are facing down.
- Bend your knees and keep your feet planted firmly on the mat.
- Lift your hips as high as you can and hold your peak position for 2 seconds.
- Slowly lower your hips and let them rest on the mat for another 2 seconds.
- Repeat the exercise until you have completed 20 reps.
Bride—another one of the good lower belly fat workouts you can trust will do the job. Try it and see how it can help with your bulging belly fat.
- Position yourself on all fours on a mat.
- Extend your right leg straight out behind you. At the same time, extend your left arm out in front of you.
- Retract your arm and leg, so your right knee and left elbow meet right below your chest.
- Extend and retract them repeatedly 15 times.
- Do the same with your left leg and right arm.
Last thoughts on belly tightening exercises – exercises for lower belly fat
These 6 lower belly fat workouts are some of the best exercises to work on your abdominal muscles at home. You do not need any equipment, and you can do them on the floor with or without an exercise mat. The best thing about these exercises for lower belly fat is that you can do all of them in a single workout or pick the ones you like.
What is important is that you do any combination of these exercises every day and make sure you feel challenged each time. Soon, you will notice that your abs are not just flatter, but your lower belly is much tighter, too. These are indeed a set of good stomach tightening workouts that can be done at home safely with satisfactory results.
One more thing you should remember is that healthy eating compliments your workout at many levels. So, make sure that you supplement this stomach tightening work regimen with healthy diets. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you. And those are belly tightening exercises to help tighten and flatten your stomach.