- Publish Date: 23-03-2019 / 2:30 PM
- Category : Super Foods
Cheap healthy diet meal plan. Losing weight does not have to cost you an arm
and a leg. You can eat healthy and, on a budget, if you’re determined. The
following are ten of the best tips for losing weight on a budget. Here are 10 cheap healthy diet meal plan.
- Eat Less – The simple and most obvious way to lose weight on a budget is to eat less food. Calories in, Calories Out, is a popular weight loss regimen backed by scientific literature. The less you eat the more weight you lose. This does not mean that you have to starve yourself. It means eating less junk, but a small portion of healthy and nutritious foods that are packed with all the daily nutrients that you would need.
- Eat at Home more Often – When people are out, they usually eat at expensive restaurants. Alternatively, they can eat low-quality fast foods. So, the food is usually either unhealthy or very expensive. Eating at home ensures that you know what you are putting into your body. Cook healthy and nutritious foods at home on a budget.
- Avoid Meat – Meat is the most expensive food category by a wide margin. And it is also quite heavy and fattening, especially red meats. Avoiding meat for a few weeks can save you money and help you drop a few pounds. Eat more protein-rich foods such as beans, eggs, oats in place of meat. If you must eat meat, eat chicken instead. Most fruits and vegetable are reasonably priced at a local farmer’s market, so do most of your shopping at the local farmer’s market when possible. Fruit and Vegetables are relatively cheap in comparison to meat.
- Eat Slowly – This tip on a cheap healthy diet meal plan will cost you nothing. Eating slowly aids the digestive process as it takes longer to eat a small portion of food. The longer it takes to eat the fuller you became without eating too much. Simply put, eating slowly can lead to increased satisfaction. Research published in the British Medical Journal demonstrated that those who ate slowly were 42% less likely to be obese.
- Eat in the Proper Combinations – There is a growing body of literature to indicate that the food combinations you eat are very important to facilitate a good digestive process. As a rule, starches and meat are not to be eaten together, and fruit should be eaten before or after meals but not together. Eat meats with veggies, and make sure that proteins are a small portion of your daily meals.
- Preplan your Meals – If you plan what you are going to eat during the day and for the next week, then you are less likely to impulse buy processed foods that can sometimes be expensive. Take a lunch with you and decide in advance what you will be eating for the week. Planning meals for weeks in advance can help you buy in bulk and save.
- Water Fast – This is another cheap healthy diet meal plan that will cost you little or nothing based on where you live. If you want to lose weight quickly, then you could consider water fast for three days or so. There is no quicker or cheaper way to lose weight. Eat fewer foods drink plenty of water. You can’t beat that, water is healthy for you, and it is cheap. You can cheat a little with some green juices and coconut water, as the calorie content is close to zero.
- Juice Fast – For some, a water fast is a little extreme. But a one, three or seven-day juice fast might be a viable alternative. There are many different types of juices to choose from, and superfoods can be added. Because the food is already blended, it is easy for the body to digest.
- Intermittent fasting – Intermittent Fasting (IF) is a mode of eating concerned with the timing of meals as opposed to the content. People undergoing IF will eat two meals in 8 hours. So, they will not eat within 4 hours or sleeping or 4 hours of waking. This is said to aid in weight loss.
- Drink Coffee – Coffee is proven to reduce appetite while aiding the digestive process. Make sure not to add too much sugar and not to drink it with any snacks. While it may have its disadvantages, a cup of coffee or two is not altogether unreasonable. A study published in the Obesity Research Journal indicated that coffee intake significantly reduces calorific consumption.
There are many ways to eat healthy and lose weight on a budget, however, our 10 tips here on cheap healthy diet meal plan are the most common ways to plan your meal without spending a of money. This may not work for everybody, but if you are determined to eat healthy and save money you can do it. By simply eating less and cutting down on meat and calories, you can lose a lot of weight relatively quickly.