- Publish Date: 10-11-2017 / 11:20 AM
- Category : Signs Hacks
7 Signs you are about to have a heart attack. It comes as no surprise to no one that over a million Americans suffer from a heart attack each year. It is obvious that heart attack symptoms warming signs is not too hard to detect. However, what is remarkable is that so few are aware of how to recognize the onset of a heart attack and how easy it can be to prevent it. Ultimately, awareness of heart attack symptoms will translate to lives saved. Here are 7 signs you are about to have a heart attack.
A study of over 20,000 participants suggested that symptoms are often missed by one in 6 of those who suffered a heart attack. Awareness of these signs are not only helpful for personal use but if other people can recognize some of the symptoms, it could save the lives of loved ones. Now our lists of heart attack symptoms warning signs to watch out for.
- 1 – Chest Discomfort. The most obvious sign of a heart attack is chest discomfort. Because of the diet and lifestyle of many people today, chest discomfort is quite frequent and can often occur independently from heart problems. However, when it is severe, then this is more of an indication of an imminent heart attack.
- 2 – Panic Attack/Anxiety. Anxiety or panic attack is one of the more telltale signs of a heart attack. Most of those who suffer from a heart attack report extreme anxiety beforehand, or a sense that something is very, very wrong.
- 3- Irregular Pains. If you notice pains in the throat, neck or arms, it could be signs of a heart attack. When this happens, it is a sign that the heart is not strong enough to pump blood to different organs in the body. These signs are usually prevalent in the moments immediately before a heart attack.
- 4 – Fatigue. Heart attacks occur when the heart is under too much pressure. It cannot cope with the task of pumping blood given the strains it was under at that particular time. When fatigue sets in, the body has to compensate, somehow, as such a feeling of helplessness sets in. If you find yourself fatigued for no apparent reasons, you should be on the lookout for other symptoms.
- 5 – Shortness of Breath. A large number of people have reported shortness of breath in the days before the occurrence of a heart attack. Returning blood to the lungs is energetically expensive, and the fluid that leaks into the lungs causes shortness of breath. If you experience sudden shortness of breath for no apparent reason get to the hospital immediately.
- 6 – Flu Symptoms. One of the most unrecognized of the 7 signs you are about to have a heart attack is flu-like symptoms. It is a sad reality that many go to the doctor for flu-like symptoms who then treat them for the flu when in fact these symptoms are signs of a heart attack. Symptoms such as bloating, nausea, nasal congestion, and coughing are often observed in the weeks preceding a heart attack.
- 7 – Dizziness. Dizziness is another immediate symptom. If you feel suddenly dizzy, then it is a standard sign of an imminent heart attack. Seek assistance immediately.
Simply being aware of these 7 signs you are about to have a heart attack could save your life. Now that you know the heart attack symptoms warning signs to watch out for, don’t hesitate to call your doctor whenever any warning signs become apparent.