- Publish Date: 10-11-2017 / 11:55 AM
- Category : Super Foods
7 Foods to grow hair faster and thicker. We frequently see it on TV and print ads—personalities flaunting their shiny, healthy hair. Like the skin, your hair doesn’t only contribute to your attractiveness or appearance, but it is also a visible sign or reflection of your health.
Both men and women want to have strong, and great-looking hair. However, instead of spending huge amounts of money buying hair products, why not eat these 7 foods to grow hair faster and thicker. Below are the top seven foods that will promote faster and thicker hair growth, but could also help you grow hair in bald spots.
- 1. Avocado:Avocado contains high levels of Vitamin E, which can enhance blood circulation and keep follicles healthy; thereby, promoting good hair growth. They can help maintain a good balance in oil and PH levels, which is necessary because if left unbalanced, may lead to clogged hair follicles and poor hair growth.
- 2. Spinach:Hair cells need iron to stay healthy, and a lack of this mineral can result in hair loss. When you have an iron deficiency, oxygen and essential nutrients do not get transported to your hair follicles and roots efficiently, making your hair strands weak. Spinach can promote strong, healthy hair because it is a good source of iron, vitamins B, C, and E, omega-3, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- 3. Salmon and Mackerel:Salmon and Mackerel are both rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for your hair. They can open your follicles and aid in healthy hair growth. Without this essential substance, your scalp and hair will become dry and dull.
- 4. Eggs:Eggs are one of those super foods to grow hair faster and thicker. You probably already know that eggs have lots of protein. Since the hair is composed of protein, it is necessary to make sure that you are consuming enough protein. Aside from protein, eggs are also good sources of Biotin, which is a B vitamin that can improve scalp and hair condition.
- 5. Citrus Fruits:Citrus fruits are typically rich in Vitamin C. You need this vitamin for your body to absorb iron which, as mentioned earlier, is vital for healthy hair. Aside from helping with iron absorption, Vitamin C can also contribute to producing collagen, which can make stronger capillaries that connect hair shafts.
- 6. Nuts and seeds:Various types of nuts and seeds contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which can make hair stronger and nourished. Some examples of nuts that are good sources of these fatty acids include almonds and walnuts.
- 7. Carrots:The Vitamin A in carrots is what makes this vegetable good for your hair. Aside from helping with the growth of cells, this vitamin can also help with the production of sebum—a natural oil—which maintains the health of your hair roots.
We hope that these 7 foods to grow hair faster and thicker will become part of your daily diet regimen moving forward. Healthy hair everyone!