- Publish Date: 10-11-2017 / 12:32 PM
- Category : Super Foods
7 Foods that you can overeat and never gain weight. While food is a basic necessity for people to survive, many people also consider it as an enjoyable activity. Who doesn’t love food anyway?
However, the problem here is that many of the foods available have lots of calories and unhealthy additives that cause people to gain weight. Fortunately, there is a broad range of delicious, yet healthy, types of foods that you can indulge in without getting fat. Below are the top seven low-fat foods list for weight loss that you can enjoy without feeling guilty.
- 1. VegetablesVegetables contain low calories and mostly filled with various nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. Also, because they are rich in fiber and typically have high-water content, they can easily satiate your hunger. However, you should also be mindful of the dressings that you add in your vegetables—opt for low-calorie dressings.
- 2. OatmealOatmeal is rich in beta-glucan, which is a type of soluble fiber that can aid in slowing down the digestion and the body’s absorption of carbohydrates. Moreover, oatmeal has low calories and is effective at regulating appetite.
- 3. FishNot only is this type of food rich in high-quality protein, but it has plenty of omega-3 fatty acids that can contribute to feelings of satiety. In fact, some research found that people who ate fish had 11% fewer calorie intakes at their next meal compared to participants who consumed beef.
- 4. Citrus fruitsJust like apples, citrus fruits contain high levels of pectin that can slow down the digestion process. Moreover, these fruits have high water content, which can fill you up without you getting too many calories.
- 5. EggsEggs are an excellent source of protein, and as mentioned earlier, protein-rich foods can affect feelings of satiety. Moreover, they have plenty of vitamin D and HDL cholesterol, which is considered good for your health. No wonder eggs are one of the best sources of protein by nutritionists and athletes.
- 6. Lean meatsLean meats contain high levels of protein and can increase feelings of satiety. The results of a research study suggest that high-protein meals lead to lower calorie intake. Hence, lean beef, chicken, and pork are often recommended.
- 7. Soy FoodsJust like the other food items discussed earlier, soy foods contain high levels of protein. Soy foods aid in digestion improved mental ability and can regulate your appetite. For these reasons, you can eat large quantities of soy foods without gaining weight.
You don’t have to starve or deprive yourself of food. What you need to learn is to identify certain foods that you can overeat and never gain weight. Those foods that will help you lose weight fast; foods that are healthy, low in calories, and rich in fiber or protein.