- Publish Date: 01-05-2020 / 4:46 PM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
How to workout to lose belly fat – lose weight workouts: Belly fat does not just look bad. It is also incredibly unhealthy. Stomach fat is considered extremely dangerous to have because it surrounds vital organs.
And because of that, it can put people at risk for a whole variety of diseases—and that is why you need to engage in a specific lose belly fat workout routine that works and are easy for anybody trying to lose weight at home. In other words, you need a simple but intense lose weight workout plan or schedule meant just for you.
In a 2012 study published by BioMed Central, Public Health demonstrates as such. In addition, the researchers showed that a combination of strength training and aerobic exercise is most effective in burning belly fat and overall body fat.
Based on that study, we have listed 6-minute intense but easy to lose belly fat workout routines that will help you burn belly fat quicker. These belly fat workouts routine work the best if you do them as often as possible—and that is how you get the best results.
So, for your simple how to workout to lose belly fat, so you can rid yourself of the jiggles in your stomach and improve your health overall. Here are multi-level 6-minutes belly fat workouts routines. Pay attention to every step to understand what you are supposed to do.
What you will need – for these lose weight workouts
These belly-busting intense, lose weight workouts were explicitly designed to be done at home without any special equipment. However, there are best done using appropriate shoes and an exercise mat for your safety and comfort.
You will also want to do this in a properly ventilated area, so you do not lack oxygen when doing these belly fat workouts routine.
To prepare – for your belly fat workouts
This exercise may be short, but it is designed to enough, and intense lose weight workouts plan to burn belly fat fast. Do not attempt it on days when you lack sleep or at times when you have not had enough to eat.
Unless you have had prior experience with fasted cardio, I will caution that you take it easy. Also, make sure you are adequately hydrated throughout the day—because this attempt to lose belly fat workout routine will test your endurance.
The 6-minute lose belly fat workout
Do the following exercises for 1 minute each. When you first do these workouts, to lose belly fat, allow yourself some time to rest in between each of the tasks. As you get fitter, your breaks should get shorter and shorter until you can do it without any break at all.
High Knees – the start of your lose weight workouts routine
- Stand with your feet planted firmly on the ground, around shoulder-length apart.
- Extend your arms straight out with your palms facing down and parallel to the ground.
- Bend and raise your right knee until it touches your right palm.
- Go back to your starting position and do the same for the left knee.
- Do this as fast as you can and keep alternating knees until your 1 minute is up.
Mountain Climbers – should be a part of any intense lose weight workout plan
How to workout to lose belly fat ultimate tip in this article is the mountain climber. It is a remarkably effective exercise to burn belly fat—indeed, one of the top belly fat workouts there is. So pay attention and see how it is done.
- On your mat, start in a push-up position, with your arms straightened out and elbows locked.
- Activate your core to keep you balanced.
- Bring your right knee in towards your chest and your toes only slightly touching the mat, as if in a runner’s starting position.
- Bring your right leg back to the starting position.
- Do the same with the left knee.
- Keep switching legs and go faster as you feel more stable.
- Repeat as many times as you can for 1 minute.
The third on our list of steps to lose weight workouts are sitting twists. Not many have heard or know much about this particular workout, but doing it will contribute immensely to your overall goal to lose belly fat.
- Sit on your mat with your knees bent and heels touching the floor.
- Clasp your hands together and slowly twist your upper body to the right, letting your clasped hands touch the mat close to your hips.
- Go back to the starting position and do the same for the left side.
- Keep alternating sides for 1 minute.
- Lie with your back flat on the mat and your arms along your sides, palms flat on the floor.
- Lift your legs so that your feet are around 6 inches from the floor.
- Alternately lower one leg while raising the other, as if doing little kicks in the air.
- Keep doing this until your 1-minute timer runs out.
Indeed, flutter kicks is another obscure but compelling exercise on our list of how to workout to lose belly fat—it is an effective belly fat busting exercise that works. This workout may sound new or strange to some people. However, it is known as a very effective belly fat workouts intense routine that gets results—the types of activities that will get you results in short order.
- Lie with your back flat on the mat and your arms extended over your head.
- Simultaneously raise your straightened legs and lift your upper back so your arms could reach your toes as if making a V-shape with your body.
- Pause at the top of your movement before going back to the starting position.
- Repeat for 1 minute.
There is no intense lose weight workouts regimen that gets results without abdominal crunches. Therefore, every tip on how to workout to lose belly fat must include abdominal crunches, period!
- Lie with your back flat on the mat.
- Bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the mat, around shoulder-width apart.
- Lock your fingers behind your head so that your elbows are out to the sides.
- Slowly activate your abdominal muscles and lift your shoulders, neck, and head off the floor.
- At the top of the movement, pause and slowly lower your shoulders, neck, and head back to the mat.
- Repeat as many times as you can for 1 minute.
Final thoughts on how to workout to lose belly fat
This is a collection of some intense but doable lose weight workouts routine that will help anybody lose belly fat when done right and consistently. These are collections of the most effective belly fat workouts there are.
Every tip to lose belly fat workout must involve at least 3 of the routines listed above. Otherwise, it will not be highly effective or intense enough to lose weight workout plan. Doing them in sequence may be difficult but will show results right away.
By doing these 6-minute lose weight workouts for belly fat, you will soon enjoy a fat-free stomach. What is important here is consistency, following the directions, and doing these workouts regularly. Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those are tips on how to workout to lose belly fat at home.