- Publish Date: 06-09-2021 / 1:02 AM
- Category : Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
No equipment arm workout – bicep workout at home: Do you want a big bicep but can’t afford a gym membership or don’t have the time to visit a gym? If this, is you, I have good news for you. This article will share 5 bicep workouts at home that you can do with great success with little or no equipment—it is a no-equipment arm workout.
This is a bicep workout with no weights or equipment. An easy-to-follow no equipment arm workout option that anybody can do with success at home. The problem with most arm workouts is that most of them don’t do much for the biceps.
Typical arm workouts like chair dips, arm circles, and presses mainly develop other areas like your triceps and shoulders. Thankfully, these 5 bicep workouts at home for bigger arms that you can do at home without the need for specialized equipment can change all that. All you need is a little bit of ingenuity and a few items that you undoubtedly already have at home.
Following are your no-equipment arm workout procedures to help you gain bigger arms.
- Take a bag and fill it with enough items for a challenging but manageable weight.
- Insert a bath towel through the bag’s handles.
- Hold up each end of the towel with each of your hands so that the bag is dangling at the center. Make sure your elbows are locked at your sides, and you’re holding up the towel ends with your palms facing out.
- Slowly bend your arms at your elbows to lift the bag. If you feel the tension at your biceps, you’re doing it right.
- Slowly lower the bag until your arms are straight down at your sides, which was your starting position.
- Repeat this 12 times. Then, take a short break and do another set.
- Do at least 3 sets of 12 reps per day.
Note: Your weight bag is too light if you can easily do 12 repetitions, and it’s too heavy if your arms are too exhausted by the fourth. You know your weight is just right when it gets progressively tricky from the fourth rep but still manageable up to the twelfth rep.
Isometric Bicep Hold – a perfect bicep workout at home
- Take something heavy and comfortable enough to hold at the palm of your hand. As with the bicep curls, a bag filled with items will do.
- Keep your arms at your sides, with your elbows locked at your sides.
- Hold up your weighted item so that your forearms are at a 90-degree angle from your body.
- Keep this position while breathing in and out for 15 seconds before putting your arms back down. If you need to, you may release the weight.
- Repeat this movement until you’ve done 12 repetitions.
This, in a sense, is not a bicep workout with no weights; however, in a typical sense, it is, which means that you do not need the traditional weights to get this done with success.
Reverse Push-ups – a perfect no equipment arm workout
- On a mat, start the exercise by doing a regular push-up.
- While in the lowered position, push yourself so that your knees bend, and your butt is close to your heels.
- Then, straighten yourself back up to the original push-up position and repeat the movement.
- Repeat 10 times.
Everybody already knows that push-ups are a good bicep workout at home that most people do. But even more important, it is very effective in helping you develop bigger biceps and arms.
Leg Carry – bicep workout with no weights
- Sit on a bench, chair, or sofa.
- Rest your right elbow on your right thigh.
- Lift your left leg enough so that you can insert your forearms below your knee.
- Harnessing the power from your bicep muscles, lift your leg as high as you can. Make sure that your leg gives you dead weight. Otherwise, it won’t give your arms a workout.
- Then, lower your leg back down to your original position.
- Repeat this until you’ve done 3 sets of 12 reps.
Leg carry is another good example of a bicep workout with no weights that you can do at home with great success.
- Wrap your towel around a sturdy post or railing.
- Stand right in front of it, holding both ends of the towel at each side.
- With your feet firmly planted on the ground, lower your body so that the post supports most of your weight.
- Then, slowly lift yourself back up, being careful to use your biceps in the process.
- Repeat the movement for 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
That is what I call a bicep workout at home—a simple but effective no-equipment arm workout.
These no-equipment arm workout options allow you to have bigger arms in the comfort of your own home. Do this 5-bicep workout at home for bigger arms regularly, and you’ll never have to visit the gym again.
Plus, you won’t need to spend money on specialized equipment like dumbbells and kettlebells—all you need to have is a creative mind and the motivation to do this bicep workout with no weights at home.
Thank you for reading, and best of luck to you! And those tips are for no equipment arm workout done successfully at home.