- Publish Date: 10-11-2017 / 11:07 AM
- Category : Super Foods
4 Bedtime drink to lose belly fat in a week. Everybody wants to burn belly fat. Belly fat is an unattractive bodily part that is all too prevalent in today’s society. The hip to waist ratio is one of the most important indicators of overall health. Even more than the once-popular body mass index.
Unfortunately, there are passive ways to burn the belly fat that is not utilized by society at large. As effective as pure cardio is, it is a good idea to utilize night-time drink to burn belly fat while you sleep. Here are 4 bedtime drink to lose belly fat in a week.
- 1 – Green Tea: Green tea aids digestion and regulates the body’s circadian rhythm; both of which have indirect positive effects on belly fat. Additionally, green tea contains phytonutrients and other nutrients which make it an excellent drink to burn belly fat.
- 2 – Kombucha: Kombucha is not a commonly recommended bedtime drink to burn belly fat. However, it is one of the best options out there. It is one of the most effective drinks that can help you to clean the digestive tract. It promotes good bacteria and gets rid of yeast and other unwanted guests acquired due to improper diet. Healthy functioning intestines can make a world of difference when it comes to a healthy sleeping habit.
- 3 – Grapefruit: Another effective bedtime drink that can help you to lose belly fat quickly is grapefruit. It contains resveratrol, which converts white fat into brown fat. White fat stores calories whereas brown fat burns calories. Grape juice promotes insulin secretion which will also regulate the body’s circadian rhythms, which helps with a good night’s sleep. Grapefruit is incredibly low in calories and has high amounts of Vitamin C and potassium.
- 4 – Chamomile Tea: Like grape juice, chamomile tea can help with sleep difficulties. While taking a drink to reduce weight loss at night, it is obviously a good idea to take a drink that also assists with sleep quality.
- Good sleep and weight loss are not mutually exclusive. This sleep-inducing tea increases glycine levels, which acts as a minor sedative. Studies have proven that chamomile tea is linked to weight loss and improved glucose control, making this a popular bedtime favorite.
Now you can pick any one of the night time drinks to burn belly fat or combine any two. When this is done regularly you will notice a reduction in your belly fat. However, you must be consistent, no shortcuts here, otherwise none of the bedtime drink to lose belly fat will work long term.
Drinking a lot of water during the day will also help your nighttime drinks achieve the goal you set out. Red wine is another drink to consider as part of your nighttime weight loss drink. It helps with relaxed sleep. But more importantly, it helps in turning the body’s excess white fat into active energy.